Cisco CP-524G 4-Line Gigabit SIP Phone (CP-524G) Refurb
Cisco CP-524G 4-Line Gigabit SIP Phone (CP-524G)
The Cisco Unified IP Phones 500 Series is a group of affordable, entry-level IP phones designed for use with Cisco's Unified Communications 500 Series for small business. These phones are an excellent choice for customers undergoing the transition from traditional digital or hybrid key systems (KTS) and PBXs to a system based on the Cisco Unified Communication 500 Series.
The Cisco Unified IP Phones 500 Series can easily be integrated into the Cisco Smart Business Communications System. They can be used in cubicles, retail settings, classrooms, breakrooms, lobbies, and manufacturing areas. The phones are optimized to replace traditional voice systems, or to layer a next-generation voice solution into a Category 5 (CAT5) wired environment.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 524G is a four-line IP phone with up to eight call line appearances. Four dynamic soft keys on the phone guide you through core business features and functions, while a backlit pixel-based display combines intuitive features, calling information, and device system information to give you information at your fingertips.
The Cisco Unified IP Phone 524G can be powered by a network switch with Power over Ethernet (PoE) capability or by an optional power adapter. The phone is inline with Cisco Green, incorporating power efficiency features such as LCD shutoff to save power when the phone is not in use. The phone can also be used with productivity-enhancing features such as directory search and VoiceView Express.
- More than 24 user-adjustable ring tones
- Can receive power from IEEE 802.3af-compliant network modules
- Supported in Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express versions 4.2.6 and above using Smart Phone Control Protocol (SPCP)
- Hearing-aid-compatible (HAC) handset that meets ADA requirements; also meets ADA HAC requirements for a magnetic coupling to approved hearing aids. The phone dialing pad also complies with the ADA.
- Dynamically present calling options to the user; the scroll toggle bar allows easy movement through the displayed information
We Also Recommend
Cisco CP-7821-K9 UC 2-Line IP Phone With SIP Protocol (CP-7821-K9) Renewed
Polycom VVX 201 2-Line Desktop IP Phone - PoE (2200-40450-025) Renewed
Polycom VVX310 6-Line Desktop Phone Gigabit Ethernet W/HD Voice - PoE (2200-46161-025) Renewed
Polycom Branded 48V Power Supply for VVX300, 400, 500, & 600 Series & VVX1500 1465-43637-001, Model PSA15A-480P, Refurbished