Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 - PoE (2200-12560-025) Refurb
Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 PoE (2200-12560-025) Refurb
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 560 is a four-line SIP phone that delivers calls of unprecedented richness and clarity and supports a comprehensive range of cutting-edge features. By supporting Gigabyte Ethernet (GigE), it provides support for future network infrastructure advances.
Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set -
- Four lines
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive
- Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- Future-proof - Built-in GigE support
- Choice of power options - Built-in, auto-sensing IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet. Can also be powered by external power supply (sold separately).
We Also Recommend
Polycom VVX 601 16-Line Business Media Phone - PoE (2200-48600-025) Refurb
Polycom VVX 411 12-Line Business Media Phone - PoE (2200-48450-025) Refurb
Polycom VVX 311 6-Line IP Phone w/HD Voice - PoE (2200-48350-025) Refurb
Polycom VVX 350 6-Line Desktop Business IP Phone - PoE (2200-48830-025) Refurb