Avaya Partner Plus Processor Rel 4.0 206 (539A8) (6060U40) Refurb
- Full line of system phones providing access to multiple lines from a single phone at each extension.
- Uses either ETR Eurostyle or MLS telephones
- Programmable buttons on system phones providing one-touch access to system features simply by pressing the button.
- Intuitive operation of basic call handling capabilities including transfer conference and hold.
- Intercom (inside) calling to other system extensions using an Intercom button and the two-digit number assigned to the extension. Users can either ring or voice signal an idle system phone or use Voice Interrupt On Busy to signal another user who is active on a call.
- Grouping of extensions for flexibility in directing and answering calls.
- Integrated voice messaging support with the PARTNER MAIL VS system or PARTNER MAIL system so callers can reach a desired extension or group without operator assistance and leave messages at unanswered or busy extensions.
- Power failure operation with standard phones allowing you to make and receive calls during a power failure while retaining programmed equipment settings for up to four days. (An optional Uninterruptible Power Supply or UPS is also available to allow full equipment operation during a power failure.)
- Centrex or PBX operation support—including one-touch dialing of feature access codes on system phones.
- Flexible dialing restrictions and permissions so you can control telephone activity and phone bills.
- Special hospitality features that let Bed and Breakfast proprietors for example regulate phone use in guest rooms and schedule wake up calls for guests.
- Easy-to-use programming procedures making it simple for you to manage your system and telephones.
- System display phones provide feedback during programming.
- Two system programming extensions allowing you to program the system from one extension without interrupting call activity at the other programming extension—usually the receptionist’s extension.
- Modular connections to the control unit making it easy to reconfigure your system or to add lines and/or extensions as your business grows.
- Direct connections for industry-standard devices—including most standard phones fax machines answering machines modems and credit card scanners.
- Optional equipment support including doorphones loudspeaker paging systems music on hold* call reporting (often referred to as Station Message Detail Recording or SMDR) devices PARTNER Attendant and extra alerts.
Significant addition to the 4.0 release:
- Call Waiting allows users to receive notification to indicate when a second intercom transferred or outside call is waiting
- Manual Signalling allows a user to use a programmed button to signal another extension with a beep voice intercom or ring signal
- System Speed Dial Numbers increased from 60 to 100
We Also Recommend
Cisco CP-7821-K9 UC 2-Line IP Phone With SIP Protocol (CP-7821-K9) Renewed
Polycom VVX 201 2-Line Desktop IP Phone - PoE (2200-40450-025) Renewed
Polycom VVX310 6-Line Desktop Phone Gigabit Ethernet W/HD Voice - PoE (2200-46161-025) Renewed