Cisco CP-7821-K9 UC 2-Line IP Phone With SIP Protocol (CP-7821-K9) Refurb
Condition: Refurbished - BSTOCK
Cisco CP-7821-K9 UC 2-Line IP Phone With SIP Protocol (CP-7821-K9)
The Cisco 7821 is a two line IP phone from the Cisco 7800 series for small business. The 7821 is easy to setup with PoE capability, EHS headset support, and a 3.5" white backlit display with 4 context-sensitive soft keys.
The Cisco 7821 IP phone includes a 2-way navigation button and dedicated fixed keys for commonly used office call needs like conference, messaging, and directory. Full wideband audio (G.722) supplies superior voice quality performance through the handset, speakerphone, and third party headsets. The 8721 has added electronic hookswitch control for flexibility in managing calls and extending mobility around the office.
The 7821 can be PoE or powered by an AC power adapter, and desk mount or wall mount functionality allows this IP phone to be used for many different business environments.
The Cisco IP Phone 7821 requires a Basic User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Power over Ethernet or AC power (power supply sold separately)
- Signaling protocol support SIP
- Codec support G.711a/μ, G.722, G.729ab, iLBC
- identifies incoming messages and categorizes them for users on the screen
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet connection through two RJ-45 ports
- supports CDP and 802.1Q/p standards, and can be configured with an 801.1Q VLAN header containing the VLAN ID overrides configured by the Admin VLAN ID
We Also Recommend
Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP Phone (CP-8841-K9) New
Cisco CP-8851-K9 IP Phone PoE (CP-8851-K9) New
Cisco CP-8845-K9 5 Line IP Video Phone (CP-8845-K9) New
Cisco CP-8865-K9 Wi-Fi IP Video Phone (CP-8865-K9) New