Cisco SPA122 VoIP Adapter with Router (SPA122) New
Cisco SPA122 VoIP Adapter with Router (SPA122)
Protect and extend your investment in existing analog telephones, conference speakerphones, and fax machines with the Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router. More easily control your migration to IP voice with this extremely affordable, reliable solution.
The Cisco SPA122 is compact in design and compatible with international voice and data standards. It can be used with residential, home-office, and small-business-VoIP service offerings, including full-featured IP Centrex environments. This easy-to-use solution delivers advanced features to better connect employees and serve customers, all on a highly secure Cisco network.
The Cisco SPA122 ATA with Router includes two standard telephone ports, each with an independent phone number, for use with fax machines or analog phone devices. It also features one fast Ethernet WAN port, and one fast Ethernet LAN port for a local home or business network connection.
- Enables high-quality VoIP service with a comprehensive feature set through a broadband Internet connection
- Uses advanced voice quality-of-service (QoS) capabilities and the voice Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) stack
- Supports reliable faxing with simultaneous voice and data use
- Is compatible with all industry voice and data standards and common telephone features
- Includes a simple-to-use web-based configuration utility for easy deployment
We Also Recommend
Cisco CP-8841-K9 IP Phone (CP-8841-K9) New
Cisco CP-8851-K9 IP Phone (CP-8851-K9) New
Cisco CP-8845-K9 5 Line IP Video Phone (CP-8845-K9) New
Cisco CP-8865-K9 5-Line IP Video Phone w/Bluetooth (CP-8865-K9) Unused