Yealink EXP20 LCD Expansion Module (EXP20) New
Yealink EXP20 LCD Expansion Module (EXP20)
The Yealink EXP20 is the next iteration of the company’s flexible and powerful SIP-T27G/P and SIP-T29G advanced IP phone models. The EXP20 contains a large and user-friendly liquid crystal display (LCD) interface that measures 160x320 pixels, as well as contains 20 physical, dual-color LED keys. The additional screen space and added number of buttons simplifies user navigation and streamlines essential operational functions such as speed dial, BLF, BLA, call forwarding, transfer and hold. Up to six EXP20 phone systems can be strung together on a single daisy chain.
The advanced new Yealink EXP20 is an ideal IP phone system for receptionists, administrative assistants or contact center workers who need to monitor and manage a large volume of calls on a regular basis.
The EXP20 touts an all-new design that mirrors the eloquent look and feel of the T27P and T29G models. The solution brings to the table multiple convenient, user-friendly features such as rubber feet covers in order to prevent sliding, as well as a flexible base that allows the phone to stand in multiple dynamic positions. These features, among many others, contribute to a more enjoyable user experience.
A Richer Visual Experience
The solution’s expansive screen, combined with an added backlight and multi-page layout, simplifies navigability for the end user. These functionalities, combined with 38 programmable LED keys, provides the rich visual experience that professionals need to exceed in today’s demanding workplace.
The EXP20 supports up to six expansion modules. It should be noted, however, that if you exceed two connections, the device will require a conventional power supply of 5V/1.2A.
- 160x320 graphic LCD
- LCD Backlight
- Two accessible pages
- A diverse range of actionable, LCD-accessible icons
Features Keys and Indicator
- 20 physical, dual-color LED programmable keys
- 18 additional keys available
- Programmable keys enable users to partake in advanced call functions such as: BLF list, multi-person conferencing, call forwarding, LDAP,
- XML browser functionality
- Stand with two adjustable angles
- Two or less expansion modules can be powered by the host phone
- Supports up to six modulel
- 2xRJ12ï¼ˆ6P6Cï¼‰ports for data in and out
- Applies to Yealink SIP-T27P/ SIP-T29G
- Operating temperature: -10~50°C ( 14~122 °F)
- Operating humidity: 10%-95%
We Also Recommend
Yealink EXP50 Color Screen Expansion Module (EXP50) New
Yealink BT41 IP Phone Bluetooth USB Dongle (BT41) New
Grandstream GBX20 Expansion Module for GRP2615 & GXV3350 Phones (GBX20) New
Yealink YLPOE30 PoE Injector for the CP960 Conference Phone (YLPOE30) New